The 2nd World Artificial Intelligence Conference (WAIC) closed in Aug.31 at Expo area in Shanghai, the conference gathered more than global companies, start-ups and universities, unveiled several groundbreaking AI projects and international cooperation agreements, this would turn Shanghai into one of the biggest AI technological hubs in the world. In the conference, Alibaba founder Jack Ma and Tesla’s Elon Musk sat together, discussed the future of AI with government officials and top scientists.
Meanwhile, the technology giant companies hold large AI exhibitions in Xuhui river area until Sep.05, the exhibitors include Alibaba, Huawei and Tencent.
- The IBM AI Innovation Center
- Kuang-Chi Global AI Innovation Center
- Shanghai Artificial Intelligence Algorithm Research Institute
- Shanghai Institute of Intelligent Science and Technology
- SenseTime Group China Headquarter and Global R&D Headquarters
- Shanghai Artificial Intelligence Research Institute Co., Ltd.