- Craig Murphy, Leader of Asia-Pacific region, NuVasive
- Dr. Hsien-Hsien LEI, CEO, American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham) in Singapore
- Dr. Cheong Wei Yang, Deputy Secretary (Technology) of Ministry of Health Singapore
- Chris Barry, CEO, NuVasive
- Dedicated Pulse demonstration site to provide hands-on experience with the only enabling technology platform currently on the market that has the ability to be utilized in 100% of spine procedures. 1
- Educational training rooms with advanced cameras and streaming capabilities for effective virtual learning.
- Technology rotunda with the ability for live and virtual demonstrations of the Company's comprehensive, procedurally integrated spinal solutions.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, with a mission to transform surgery, advance care, and change lives. The Company's less-invasive, procedurally integrated surgical solutions are designed to deliver reproducible and clinically proven outcomes. The Company's comprehensive procedural portfolio includes surgical access instruments, spinal implants, fixation systems, biologics, software for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative neuromonitoring technology and service offerings. With more than $1 billion in net sales, NuVasive operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals, and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.